It appears that the Joomla to Coppermine sync script I wrote and gave away in September 2006 is quite popular (judging by the number of 404 errors logged on that particular file). Baring in mind the following points, I offer it to the world for download once more:-
- It is a one way synchronisation from the Joomla CMS 1.0.x series membership database to the Coppermine Gallery membership database. The proper way to use this would be to deactivate registrations in Coppermine, and instead rely on the system in Joomla.
- Backup your databases before testing it.
- I recommend using it only if you are proficient in SQL and PHP
- You will need to call this periodically to keep the database in sync (set up a cron job if able)
- It is released under the version 2 (or at your option any latter version) of the GPL license and is open source.